Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

Tv device menu is shuttong off the tv about 10 to 15 seconds

Customer Question

Tv device menu is shuttong off the tv about 10 to 15 seconds after i press it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its a mitsubishi projection tv. Earlier today it was unplugged and plugged back in. Since then the netcommand setup was set again but when i press the device button to access the device menu the tv volume goes silent and 10 to 15 seconds later it shuts off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please