Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

We own a PV-DF2004/PV-DF2704 TV and the remote is not

Customer Question

We own a PV-DF2004/PV-DF2704 TV and the remote is not working even after replacing the batteries, is it possible to get a another remote?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a hello when you see this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Hello

The original remote for this tv/dvd/vcr combo is part #EUR7724020 and you can get it at the link below for $20 , just click on it and it will take you there ; http://remotebarn.us/eur7724020-panasonic-remote.html

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

If you don`t have any more questions for now then please do take the time to rate my answer by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit , this is how I make a living and that rating gets me paid for my time.
Thanks for understanding .