Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My vision television suddenly lost it's color and is only in

Customer Question

My vision television suddenly lost it's color and is only in black and white There is some blue how do I fix
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a hello when you see this ?
I would also require the tv`s full model number please ?

Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

What type of cables /connection do you have between the cable box and tv ?
Is it HDMI or color coded component cables ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My result is that all I can get out of this is that you people are trying to get me to pay you monthly a fee I was willing to pay a one time fee but will not pay a monthly fee so I will replace the TV with a brand that is not a visio since you will not let me get off the pay by month until I mark a box and so far you have marked it for me at $38 per month So I do not want your help and will be contacting Discover card to make sure this does not go thru You have lost a customer over this charge, charge business Claudia Ramponi
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .

Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.