Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a panasonic TH-P42S10A TV that hasnt been used year

Customer Question

i have a panasonic TH-P42S10A TV that hasnt been used for a year and now wont switch on green lightbflashes then turns flashing red
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- How many times the red light is flashing on TV then pause and repeat the blink pattern?

- Any idea how old is the TV?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
12 flashes of red light tv is 7 years old
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for the info, 12 times flashing red light error code indicates problem with sound processor chip which is mounted on A (main) board of TV and A Board replacement will help to resolve the problem.

If you are looking for to repair the TV yourself then get the part number off of A Board in TV (board that has all video inputs) and search/ google it to get price info and to order it. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.