Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just bought a used TV and it has no to hook the cable

Customer Question

I just bought a used TV and it has no Jack to hook the cable into. We're also not getting any audio
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My son has it hooked up to the Xbox but there is no audio. Also can't find a place to hook the TV cable into
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Not sure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the TV Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. Who is your cable company? Is there a cable box? model number of box?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **