Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I would like to update the TV by having a program

Customer Question

Hi I'm Greta. I would like to update the TV by having a program downloaded. We are unable to get Netflix.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I did this once. Then the next day there was a download. We set up Netflix and it was ready to go but we needed to leave. We tried the following day but again no connection
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: I'm not sure. I will try anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Greta, what is the make/model of your tv?

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?