Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Aric, I have a seiki 32" and it has lost all channels and

Customer Question

Hi Aric, I have a seiki 32" and it has lost all channels and can't retune, have tried old Tv and channels fine so not an Aries issue, any ideas
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Auto scan not picking up channels
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you please get me the mode number off of the back of the Seiki TV?

Also, is this TV using a Cable/SAT box of some sort, or is it a direct aerial connection to the TV- NO box in the mix?

Additionally, how long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur (any storms, power outages, etc.)?