Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Aric, I have a seiki 32" and it has lost all channels and

Customer Question

Hi Aric, I have a seiki 32" and it has lost all channels and can't retune, have tried old Tv and channels fine so not an Aries issue, any ideas
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Auto scan not picking up channels
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you please get me the mode number off of the back of the Seiki TV?

Also, is this TV using a Cable/SAT box of some sort, or is it a direct aerial connection to the TV- NO box in the mix?

Additionally, how long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur (any storms, power outages, etc.)?