Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I just replaced the bulb on my WD-60638 DLP TV - now the

Customer Question

I just replaced the bulb on my WD-60638 DLP TV - now the 'power on/off' light is blinking (pale red? yellow?) and it won't power back up?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Flashing power light indicates that lamp cover/ door sensor switch is not closed so please put the lamp cover/ door back on TV securely and tight the screw and check.

Does TV turn On now?

Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.