Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I'm trying to setup my vizio tv. How do i take it off store

Customer Question

Hi. My name is***** trying to setup my vizio tv. How do i take it off store mode and put it on house use?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When i turn the tv on i accidentally put it on store mode. Right now i don't have any cable or internet. What should i do first.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?

Then I will need about 5 mins so I can find out what you need to do thanks

Let me know

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Model# *****

OK the quickest way to do this is to factory default the set

To restore the TV to its factory default settings: 1. Press the MENU button. The on-screen menu is displayed. 2. Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight System and press OK. The SYSTEM menu is displayed. 3. Highlight Reset & Admin and press OK. The RESET & ADMIN menu is displayed. 4. Highlight Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press OK. 5. If you have changed the default parental control PIN, enter it now. The TV displays, "Select Reset to restore all TV settings to factory defaults and clear all account information." 6. Highlight Reset and press OK. 7. Wait for the TV to turn off then back on

Let me know how this works out

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It work thank you

That is good news!

Let me know if I can do anything else

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony