Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Remote control stopped working. TV works. Checked plugs.

Customer Question

remote control stopped working. TV works. Checked plugs. None are loose.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Is the player responding to the onboard buttons?
To confirm, the issue is with the bluray remote, correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was billed 23$ and 5$ I did this as I wanted a question answered but did not realize I had to subscribe to a service in order to have a question answered. Therefore I never went any further no comunication. I would like a refund on my Visa bill.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Cynthia, this is a paid support service. No subscription is required, though it is optional.

Otherwise this would be a one time fee for the amount you have already been charged.

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work.

I cannot give you a refund, but I can help you for the fee you've paid already, when you respond to my questions.