Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just hooked up my new Element tv. I am tying to auto scan

Customer Question

I just hooked up my new Element tv. I am tying to auto scan the channels but after the scan is done the screen goes back to blue and says "Please Run Channel Auto Scan" I have done this several times. What am I doing wrong?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: I have cable
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. Who is your cable company?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **