Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need to have you tell me how to send the output signal

Customer Question

I need to have you tell me how to send the output signal from my vcr/dvd player to my Vizio m43 TV.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: You are right! I am sure it is very simple. How do I play a dvd and get it into my Viizio m43
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Can you please get me the model number off of VCR-DVD player?

This will help me to assist you for connection setup.

Thanks.