Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Toshbia screen that does several things.

Customer Question

I have a Toshbia screen that does several things. Computer,tv,hula,etc. I use it for my computer. The coloring is not right and I can not figure out how to fix it. Can u help me?
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 9 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Toshiba.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
N022L10UT I think if this isn't right let me know. I only have 35% seeing ability. If this is not right I will have to get someone to read it for andwriteback. Ty
Expert:  Louie replied 9 months ago.

Appreciate the post but "... N022L10UT..." is reported back as a non-valid Toshiba product.

When convenient, please try again.

Still, an easy user doable try is to check / replace the connecting cables (if have not been done). This would serve as both an attempt of a fix and as a test by process of elimination.