Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

Im locked out of my note5 Want 2 save my pics Pls help

Customer Question

Im locked out of my note5
Want 2 save my pics
Pls help
Category: TV
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your question today. Is there any additional detail you can provide?

The only way you will save your pictures is if they are synchronised with an online account. And by default they should be. The Note 5, by design is very secure. Unfortunately at times, the security protects your data from.everyone who doesn't have your access code to get to it. If that happens to be you, then it is you. It is the only way your data can be restored. The best you can do is a reset of the device and hope that the pictures are synced with one of your online accounts.

One other option - IF you enabled device management either through Google or through Samsung you MAY be able to unlock your device.that way. Just be careful.because you can also.wioe your phone that way