Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a UE48JU6740 Samsung TV I have lost all option to

Customer Question

Hello, I have a UE48JU6740 Samsung TV I have lost all option to increase / decrease volume, with both Sky and TV Remote
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I cant adjust the volume
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

Offhand this points to a fault within the TV causing this. Can you please tell me if using the volume buttons on the set itself work to operate the volume?

Also is the sound working right now- or are you saying it's simply gone out, but you can still see the volume icon moving up and down with the remotes?

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Do you need assistance with this problem?