Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

This is ***** *****. Was watching my flat screen about 6

Customer Question

This is ***** *****. Was watching my flat screen about 6 years old Toshiba. Turned it off then decided to turn it right back on again and there is no power no light Noto no image etc checked the plug and power source and tried turning it on from the set itself and still no response.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Turned the TV off and decided to turn it right back on again but no power no light no sound no click not even when I turn it on from the set itself. The power source was not interrupted and the light on my power strip is on the plug is secure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.