Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My 55 inch vizeo flat screen TV is just going through red,

Customer Question

My 55 inch vizeo flat screen TV is just going through red, green,black, and lastly white loop. How do I reset it? It worked fine when I got it home for a few days. Now sound works but stuck on color loop.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. How long have you owned the Vizio please?

Also, if you grab the original Vizio remote and press MENU, will the MENU display on the screen?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It only turns on and turns off tv, nothing else. You can hear the channel and we have a cable box. Channel changer is a different remote.
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I asked two specific questions on the route to helping you. Could you please reply back to those specifically?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Bought fror offerup. It was an open box item . Bought on friday. I am going to try some things on my own gonna be away from computer for minute or two.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Stupid