Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do you connect an L G 60LF6000- UB TV to a Vizio 3.0

Customer Question

How do you connect an L G 60LF6000- UB TV to a Vizio 3.0 Sound Bar?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- can you please get me the complete model number of Vizio soundbar in question?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Rerun my credit card! Life lock rejected request. You may now run card again!
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Sorry? I have no control over billing, please contact customer service at following link/ number..

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Call USA:(###) ###-####br />United Kingdom - 0***-***-****
Ireland - 1800-760-906

And reply with requested info to proceed.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sound bar is Vizio S5430W
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I am a different expert.

In order to connect your LG set, to the Vizio soundbar you need to connect the two with an Optical Cable.

The TV has an Optical port on the back labeled "Digital Audio Out", and the soundbar has a jack labeled "Optical In".

An optical cable can be purchased at Best Buy or Radio Shack, and is also available at the link below for purchase (if you do not already have one):

http://www.walmart.com/ip/31281016?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=85&adid=22222222227020891003&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=52451469671&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=84016320671&veh=sem

Simply connect the two devices using this cable, then shut the TV speakers off in the LG MENU, and select Optical using the Vizio Input button.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?