Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Spund doesn't work on etec 32 inch tv, relatively new.

Customer Question

spund doesn't work on etec 32 inch tv, relatively new. boyfriend plugged in some speakers, now sound doesn't work even when speaker plug is removed.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that's about all I can say - no sound, even when I plugged in earphones
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: no -
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

Thank You

Anthony