Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Nathan I read your help about the on off problem. My Vizio

Customer Question

Hi Nathan I read your help about the on off problem. My Vizio E390 had a similar problem which I am trying your solution. My other problem is hooking up to the internet with Wi Fi, it does no want to sign on to Netflix. ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I try the netflix button it cannot make the connection. I am trying an ethernet cable no luck
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. Nathan is not online, and we also have no way of seeing the original question you're referring to.

Please postback with exactly what the problem is you're having and we can proceed.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My Vizio 390e series will not switch on to the internet and connect me to my netflix account. I have tried an ethernet cable to connect to my modem, but the TV still will not connect. Hope you can help. Tony
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for the reply. You also mentioned something about an "on/off problem"- can you elaborate on that?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have tried the solution for the on off problem and so far it works. Tony
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Okay, again- I have no idea what on/off problem that would be since we cannot see the question you referenced in your original post.

Anyhow, regarding the internet connection- WAS the TV connected previously and working, or is this the first time trying to connect it to the internet?

Also, how far away from the TV is your router?

How many other devices in the home are using Wi-Fi (you may need a better router)?

Additionally what is the Brand and Model of the router?