Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My name is ***** ***** and my issue is I lost or misplaced

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and my issue is I lost or misplaced the original remote for my Sony Tv. I currently use DIRECTV remote. I do have the manual for the trinitron color tv with 6 models listed. All I want to do is correct the color on my tv
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the tv only has only a few buttons (power, tv video, volume but nothing on front of back to change color, hue, tint and the Dirctv remove doesn't do that either
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hello and thanks for responding... I also received a reply from a Nathan and replied to his note or at least that I did... I was asked the model of my sony tv - it is KV19t20, trinitron color, ... It is an older set and currently us a directv remote. I would like to change the color, hue or tint on my picture and don't know how.... it looks like the tv was purchased bacy in 1991.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the model is KV - 19TS20... sorry, I typed it wrong above
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for model number info, working on it and get back to you in 5 minutes, is it OK?

Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Required remote control RM-783 is available at following supplier, please click the links to view price..

http://tinyurl.com/hgy2jff

http://tinyurl.com/jro79kb

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.