Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I thought you might like to know your other clients that one

Customer Question

I thought you might like to know for your your other clients that one way to resolve the blinking light is to just unplug the TV for an hour or so and then the TV turns back on no need for a new TV..
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

don't have a clue what you are referring to

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

You had answered my past questions about a blinking power light on a flat screen. The initial thought was a failed circuit board, yet, the solution was just to unplug the power cord and then wait for an hour and then re plug it back in problem solved.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

link to the question?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/9jtz9-cost-effective-just-purchase-new-tv-original.html

Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

strange, when I open that question it has a completely different customer and it is in regards ***** ***** a wall mount for a tv. Unless you have a different link for me, I don't have much to say.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Ok any way it is was just FYI to let you know to let others be aware that a blinking power light on a flat screen can be resolved by unplugging the power line for an hour or so and than plug it back in after the electricty has discharged..

Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

huh