Have TV Questions? Ask a TV Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems.
If the Samsung will not connect to the router, then it's caused by one of these things:
1) The player is too far from the router, OR the router already has too much traffic on it (Smart Phone, Tablets, Laptops, etc.).
2) Your Internet speed is too slow. Log onto www.speedtest.net and see what your speed it. For streaming, and multiple devices connected, you should have at least 20-25 mbps.
3) The Samsung is simply defective and should be returned. Products of all brands have the occasional lemon, and this could be why your player is not connecting.
If the information above doesn't help you, please get me the following info:
1) How far is the player from the router?
2) How many other devices are currently connected to the router?