Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Dynex tv that I have Connected a Samsung BD-JM59

Customer Question

I have a Dynex tv that I have Connected a Samsung BD-JM59 blu-ray player to. unfortunately, i cannot connect to the wireless router. I have tried multiple times and have had my communications people out, with no joy. Help
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

If the Samsung will not connect to the router, then it's caused by one of these things:

1) The player is too far from the router, OR the router already has too much traffic on it (Smart Phone, Tablets, Laptops, etc.).

2) Your Internet speed is too slow. Log onto www.speedtest.net and see what your speed it. For streaming, and multiple devices connected, you should have at least 20-25 mbps.

3) The Samsung is simply defective and should be returned. Products of all brands have the occasional lemon, and this could be why your player is not connecting.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

If the information above doesn't help you, please get me the following info:

1) How far is the player from the router?

2) How many other devices are currently connected to the router?