Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.
11519491

I have a Sony Blue-Ray disc player that I was watching

Customer Question

I have a Sony Blue-Ray disc player that I was watching Netflix on. I could not get Netflix and they told me yesterday that Sony Internet would be down for days due to a problem. She said they had just received notification. Meanwhile I was trying to get it to work thinking something was wrong at my end and maybe messed up. Is Sony down and if so when they come back up can someone talk me through a possible re-setup?
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 9 months ago.

Hi, Im sorry you have that issue I have it too lol;-)

It really is an internet problem, A strong storm damaged some equipment and Netflix is not fully back up yet, so connectivity issues have been widespread and Im in NC and have the same problem. They expect it to be resolved by Tuesday sometime;-)

I wish I had better news for you but at least its not your equipment to blame ;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Tech Michael