Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a panasonic K4 tv and the voice is on but the tv

Customer Question

I have a panasonic K4 tv and the voice is on but the tv doest have any picture. There is a red blinking light (on and off light) that is blinking and not solid..this has been happening quite a bit
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have unplugged the power source from the tv and plugged it back in a few times and all I get is the sound (through the cable box) and light keeps blinking
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not to my knowledge
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

Offhand that blinking light is a trouble code used by Panasonic to tell a technician what may be wrong.

Can you please get me the following:

1) The full model number off of the back of the TV.

2) The rough age of the set.

3) Count the number of blinks between pauses (for example: 13 blinks, 13 blinks, etc. ) and let me know what you get.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know when you see my reply.