Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

All of a sudden we lost color on our 55 inch model

Customer Question

all of a sudden we lost color on our 55 inch model ln558650t1fxza, only red, green black and white
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, What is connected to the TV that you receive broadcasts from please?

Also if you switch the source over to another- say a DVD player, is the color normal when on the DVD?

Please elaborate and we can proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You did nothing for me! I hired a local professional to come in and fix the problem.I'm convinced your entire web site is a scam.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Respectfully- how could I possibly help if you did not even reply back to my info request sent not even 3 minutes after your question? I cannot see what you're seeing so the entire process relies on communication- which there was not. I'm glad you hired a local tech to come and fix this. I'm convinced we could have fixed this at 1/3 or 1/4 of the cost. However that was up to you to reply back. I am no longer involved in the dialogue and am opting out.