Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Samsung tv model code UN55F9000A connected to a

Customer Question

I have a Samsung tv model code UN55F9000A connected to a Samsung HW-F550 soundbar. As of today, the soundbar does not work and will be taken to GeekSquad for repair. I need to know how to connect the audio in the tv to the Comcast/Xfinity box so I would have sound.
Thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Well the sound "comes" from the box so usually if you get whatever lead(s) connected up OK and you switch ON the sound for the speakers in the audio settings menu of the TV you will be good (some TVs you do not have to do that) if you tell me what leads you are using for example composite (red/white/yellow) or component (red/green/blue) or HDMI single lead with a block on each end I can help you further?

Let me know please

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Hi

Do you still need any help with this please?

Anthony