Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Samsung click of death how hard to repair if I try or how

Customer Question

Samsung click of death how hard to repair if I try or how expensive to have repair-man come out to fix it?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 12 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Samsung sets suffer from bad capacitors on the power-board so a visual inspection of those is required first, this inspection governs the next move but yes they do suffer from this its a common issue, if it is that then the two options are to replace them or replace the board do you think you can do that?

I will provide all the necessary info for this or if it turns out to be something else

Let me know please

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony