Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Toshiba 50h12 rear projection tv 2002. the picture

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba 50h12 rear projection tv 2002. the picture rolls and looks jagged. it doesn't stay clear
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the picture doesn't stay focused on one spot, it rolls or goes up or goes down, looks jagged on the top and bottom and doesn't stay in one place
JA: Are you ready to speak with the TV Technician now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Does it do the same if you use another input like a DVD player please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Write your reply here...yes

OK I can tell you there is a signals board issue or a powersupply TO the signals board problem you have to consider the age of the set , it has exceeded its life expectancy by at least 7 years or more to inject money into this is not an option I am afraid , you would be better putting the potential repairs money to a new set even if you think you can do the work yourself inside the set

I am sorry for this prognosis but that is the way it is in your interests

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you still require any more help with this please?

Anthony