Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My new intel nuc pc is not displaying correct through hdmi

Customer Question

hi
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my new intel nuc pc is not displaying correct through hdmi on the Panasonic UHD TV
JA: Are you ready to speak with the TV Technician now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

Please elaborate on "not displaying correct"- is the PC displaying at all?

Additionally, how long is the HDMI cable you're using, and is the TV set to the correct Input?

Also, what is the full model number off of the back of the TV?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I use as a screen of my new PC a Panasonic Viera CS630 through HDMI. The margins are out
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
short cable, displaying sharp but to big and the margins are not fitting in the screen. I can see only half of the start button of windows
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Okay if the margins are out, then there's a couple of different places to look for settings.

First, you can go into your computers settings and try changing the native resolutions- Each one will show different margins and screen sizes.

Additionally, the TV's model number you posted is not valid- but the TV will also have picture size options in it's MENU. Please check the sticker on the back off the TV itself ro the model number and we can proceed.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
wall mounted, no access. maybe the tv is displaying somewhere in the menu the own serial....
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Sorry, I can't help unless you can somehow navigate the TV's settings and look for picture size options, or alternatively do the same using the MENU n the PC. Let me know if you are able to do that.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Device Information
ESN
PCTV000154==BBBA006DD2F408EACE7D
Software Version
3505-10000
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
let's do it
tv or pc?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I taked out the 19/9 overscan and now is ok
you inspired me
thanks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I want to close my account here