Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I purchased the Vizio from Costco on 5-28014 and bought the

Customer Question

I purchased the Vizio from Costco on 5-28014 and bought the extended warranty.
Model No:E500i-B1 Serial No: LTYPLCQ1757185
My TV has sound but no picture. Comcast came out and checked it saying it is my TV problem.
What do I need to do to get this resolved?
Patricia Gatch *****
Johns Is, SC
Home phone(###) ###-####
email ***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 12 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. If you're certain the issue is the TV (HDMI cable was replaced, TV's own MENU will not display, no control over TV functions using the remote or the buttons on the set, etc.), then this would indicate that the TV does need service. In this case, you would either want to contact the Costco where you purchased the set (have your receipt handy as well), or if you have an online account with them- or was to set one up, you can visit the link below and contact them to start a warranty claim on the set:

http://www.costco.com/squaretrade-tv.html

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.