Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I cannot get to change the volume nor access Netflix with my

Customer Question

I cannot get to change the volume nor access Netflix with my remote and changing batteries does not help. Do I need to order a new remote?
Category: TV
Expert:  John Peeler replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I’m Scott, I have owned a home theater installation business for 10 years now. I see you’re asking about a home electronics issue – I think I can help you, as I have over 20 years of experience in this area and have spent much time troubleshooting similar systems.

Do other functions of the remote work? Power, menu, up/down/left/right? You say you cant access Netflix.....I see the remote has a direct button to netflix, but often you can also access netflix by scrolling through the options onscreen.