Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My names ***** ***** and i am trying to find out which

Customer Question

my names ***** ***** and i am trying to find out which capacitor is a 680uf 50v located in a power board of a lg 60pc 1d, you see i found the caps bulging and i stupidly thought the seven were all 2200uf but one was different and i didnt check where it came from when i was replacing them
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: pcb part no 2300keg007a-f
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

That is frustrating and I have to admit I have done similar myself just one thing did you switch the TV on after the mistake?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no i havent re installed it

OK just give me a few minutes

Can you please give me the circuit reference for example c6098 on the board for each capacitor you have took out?or are you not with the set?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
c238 , c253,c244 , c240 , c241, c222,c242, seven in all
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hello, its been more than 24 hrs and ive heard nothing.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Are the capacitors you took out all the same size? or is the one with different microF. value, different in size (or color, or any visual quality) ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
all the same size , 3300uf 10v 105c there are 6 of these and one 680uf 50v, I stated earlier they were 2200uf but they are 3300uf 10v caps. c238 , c253,c244 , c240 , c241, c222,c242, seven in all are the positions on the power board EAY32961901 IS THE PART NO FOR THE WHOLE BOARD.NO VISUAL QUALITY DIFFERENCE in the caps.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thanks for contacting me.

I'm not sure I can find the information you need, but I'm trying.

A crude way to get the 'schematic information' you need would be to contact TV repair shops, and ask them if they have that board, even if or esp. if in 'broken' or unreliable condition, since you need it cheap, and aren't going to use it live... just for you to look at for a few minutes, and then return to them. Who knows, someone locally might just have one sitting on the side that they wouldn't mind making, say, $10 or $15 from without even having it taken from them permanently.

I cannot find such a schematic, and one comment online associated with this board series, is that their maker often keeps the schematics for them to themselves.

Is the board this one or very like it, the power supply board that is?:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lg-EAY32961901-Power-Supply-for-60PC1D-2300KEG007A-F-EAX31466601-5-/252151931455?nma=true&si=b%252F2wffYB6Mwnys79O3IrzVLqF2Q%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

and, do you have a service manual for the TV model in question (and for the record, even if it is lost somewhere in previous postings: ) What is the TV model in question ?