Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

I am trying to reset my samsung P2370HD and when it comes to

Customer Question

I am trying to reset my samsung P2370HD and when it comes to language i highlight English, but when i press the middle button on the remote it will not respone
Category: TV
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

There are several resets on this monitor. You can reset most of the settings, including any parental block, by doing the following:

[POWER](off)→[MUTE]→8→2→4→[POWER] (on)

If that isn't the reset you are trying to do, please let me know exactly what type of reset you are trying to do and I will provide additional assistance.