Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Westinghouse Model SK-32H570D TV. The pictire is to

Customer Question

I have a Westinghouse Model SK-32H570D TV. The pictire is to BRIGHT. I can not adjust it out with any of the settings . what can cause this? Randy
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

This kind of problem is related to display panel (the screen) and either T-Con board (mounted on rear of screen under metal shield) is defective OR display panel internal circuitry has got problem and became unable to process video data coming from t-con board to form a good picture. I'm sorry about this news, only option here is to swap the t-con board in TV that might help to resolve the problem and if it doesn't fix the issue then entire screen will be replaced which wouldn't be economical as replacement screen would cost more than new TV price of same size if replacement screen is still available with any supplier.

Please click following link to get t-con board if you to replace it in TV by yourself as TV doesn't worth to take it in repair shop that would cost around $150 to swap the t-con board..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=SK-32H570D

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.