Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My name is ***** *****,, Thank you. I put a disc into the

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****,, Thank you for responding. I put a disc into the DVD player of my Viore tv, and cannot retrieve the disc. There are no eject buttons and the controllers do not have any disc eject buttons.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am not sure what you want. I cannot figure out how to eject the disc which I put into the DVD player in the back of the flat screen tv.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV in question?

Thanks.