Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Toshiba Regza fades to black, How much will this cost me?

Customer Question

Toshiba Regza fades to black
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: How much will this cost me?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Ok
JA: Are you ready to speak with the TV Technician now?
Customer: Yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the tv?
Does sound continue?
Can you still see the toshiba menu?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Model Number:42HL167
Yes Sound
No Menu
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Guess this is another RIP OFF site.... I will cancel my account and inform my CC company not to accept any charges from your company. Thanks for NOTHING.... Have a GREAT day!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am putting in a CLAIM of FRAUD with my CC Company so I get my MONEY back.