Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Sharp LC TV #46SB54U. Somehow in last few days we

Customer Question

I have a Sharp LC TV #46SB54U. Somehow in last few days we have CC on screen and don't know how ro remove. No manual. Help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Just to elaborate, you're using a Comcast Cable Box and also have a Comcast provided remote, correct?

If so, then first try performing a reboot of the box, by simply disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Once it reboots let me know if the CC function is still on the screen and we can continue.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know once you are able to see my reply.