Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Vizio m501d 50" The screen alternates every two seconds from

Customer Question

Vizio m501d 50"
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The screen alternates every two seconds from being clear to being blurry/out of sync
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

As a important test if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control is the menu blurry too please?

How old is the set please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The tv was purchased in nov 2013(?), it's definitely the TV, not a device. I've spoken with a Visio support and they suggested I see if it still under warranty
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I do not use the phone call facility sorry

I do need to know about the menu before I can offer further advice thanks

Anthony