Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

I have a LG 60pc1due model tv, and i would like the factory

Customer Question

i have a LG 60pc1due model tv , and i would like the factory remote control settings to operate the tv with the factory remote
Category: TV
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

If you have the factory remote, it does not require any special settings to work as the factory remote for the TV. If you are having a problem operating the TV with the factory remote, please let me know the specifics of the issue you are having and I will help you get it resolved.