Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

How do I get my sharp tv back to cable after using a Ruku

Customer Question

how do I get my sharp tv back to cable after using a Ruku
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- Is there cable box hooked to TV and do you use cable remote to change channels?
Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
model #lc60le66ouyes there is a cable box and remote
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for the info.

Please press Input button on TV or its remote to get input source list and select correct input to get cable box picture on TV. If you're not sure what input source it is then press Input button repeatedly to check all video input sources as one should bring cable box picture back on TV.

In case no input source display cable picture then unplug cable box power cord for a minute from wall outlet to reset, replug back in and let it reboot that may take several minutes and press Input button on TV remote to go through all video inputs, this should work to get cable picture back on TV.

Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hi, do you need any further assistance with this question?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Nothing you suggested worked, so the TV, cable box and the speaker box are all unplugged and that is all I can do tonight.
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Sorry to hear that, did you unplug power cords of all these things from wall outlet?