Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

THE VIZIO 1080 P DOES IT HAVE CLOSE CAPTION, IF SO HOW DO

Customer Question

THE VIZIO 1080 P DOES IT HAVE CLOSE CAPTION, IF SO HOW DO YOU GET IT TO WORK, IT IS IN A HOME I USE IN FL
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time.

If you are using a tv service like a cable company or satellite company, and the service includes HD channels and uses a cable/satellite box connected to the tv (usually with HDMI)... Then the closed caption MUST be enabled/disabled in the cable/sat box using the channel provider's remote, NOT the Vizio tv remote.

If you need more help, tell me who your tv channel provider is, if there is a box, if you have HD channels, etc.

Please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?