Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have an Insignia 24" combination TV and DVD player. The TV

Customer Question

I have an Insignia 24" combination TV and DVD player. The TV is working, but the DVD just expels a disc when I insert it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. How long have you owned the Insignia for, and when did the problem occur please?

Also, have you tried more than one disc and with the same results?

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know when you're able to see my reply.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I did try a couple of others with the same result. Then I just now turned my TV around to face me, and noticed a line of small print along the DVD slot that said to insert the disc with the label facing the back. Ulp! When i turned the disc over, it worked perfectly. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Good to hear. That was why I asked if you had tried more than one disc, to determine the disc was installed in the correct position.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.