Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

, I have two Sharp OZ-750s...I love them....they both

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have two Sharp OZ-750s...I love them....they both have lines going down ...one worst than the other....is this fixable?
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, just looking to fix these
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Personal Organisers have suffered physical damage or the display has gone bad, I am afraid in that case they are not recoverable.

I am sorry for bad news here

Let me know if I can do anything else

A positive rating is appreciated there will be a rating bar of stars at the top of the page thanks again

Anthony