littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

TV AND computer "freeze" repeatedly---different messages,

Customer Question

TV AND computer "freeze" repeatedly---different messages, such as: "You're not connected to internet" Lasts sometimes a few minutes and many times an hour. Computer freezes simultaneously with TV.
Also, as of yesterday (2-18) have not been able to receive emails.
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. It sounds like your modem or wireless router is hanging up. Unplug your cable modem, and if it's connected to a wireless router, unplug that too. Wait 30 seconds, and plug them both back in. Give it about 5 minutes to start back up, and that should fix the problem. If the problem persists, you'll need to exchange your modem for a new one. You'll be able to get a new modem at no extra charge in most cases. If you need help contacting your cable company, tell me which one you use, and I'll get you the contact information.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

A phone call is an extra fee, are you OK with that? Tell me what it's worth to you, and I'll send over the offer.