Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Need owner's manual model KLV 39103. A few years ago you

Customer Question

Need owner's manual for Venturer model KLV 39103. A few years ago you were contact for them. Can u pleeeeaaassse help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The Venurer.com website is apparently blank, or inaccessible, at least at present.

No other source of Venturer brand name manuals carries the manual for that precise model, unfortunately.

Try contacting Alco-Venturer for support at 1-***-***-****. It might possibly still be a legitimate number for the purpose, and might provide Venturer support, somewhat doubtfully.

If that fails, let me know, and I will seek an answer for your question elsewhere. Thanks.