Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I got Comcast installed and bought a new 4K LG TV. Worked

Customer Question

Hi. My name is Tammi. I got Comcast installed and bought a new 4K LG TV. Worked with techs at both Comcast and LG. They had me get a new dual band router. I plug in, finally get internet on tv but I go to run Netflix or YouTube and I get loading error (82). Secure connection (ssl) error. Said time may be off. I checked time and all is good. Anything else you can think of?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Wifi is connected in settings on tv. I just Try to load Netflix. I get Loading Failed (82). A secure connection (SSL) cannot be made. Same error if I try to load YouTube apps on TV
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. On the new router, did you have to reconnect your wireless devices (phone, laptop, tablet) or did they automatically connect?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I had to select the new network name and password

Ok, and did you do that on your TV as well?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The TV says the Internet is connected

Ok, this is likely a router issue. I'll open the question back up so you can get another expert that knows more about that than I do.

Expert:  hongkongpom replied 9 months ago.

Hello please confirm for us that you can watch YouTube & Netflix using a different device also connected to your new router please?