Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I got Comcast installed and bought a new 4K LG TV. Worked

Customer Question

Hi. My name is Tammi. I got Comcast installed and bought a new 4K LG TV. Worked with techs at both Comcast and LG. They had me get a new dual band router. I plug in, finally get internet on tv but I go to run Netflix or YouTube and I get loading error (82). Secure connection (ssl) error. Said time may be off. I checked time and all is good. Anything else you can think of?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Wifi is connected in settings on tv. I just Try to load Netflix. I get Loading Failed (82). A secure connection (SSL) cannot be made. Same error if I try to load YouTube apps on TV
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. On the new router, did you have to reconnect your wireless devices (phone, laptop, tablet) or did they automatically connect?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I had to select the new network name and password

Ok, and did you do that on your TV as well?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The TV says the Internet is connected

Ok, this is likely a router issue. I'll open the question back up so you can get another expert that knows more about that than I do.

Expert:  hongkongpom replied 11 months ago.

Hello please confirm for us that you can watch YouTube & Netflix using a different device also connected to your new router please?