Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I am just trying to find the remote so we can chat...
,

Customer Question

Hi I am just trying to find the remote so we can chat...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hi again I have just bought a second hand Panasonic LCD TV with the instructions for models TX-26LXD70/TX-32LXD70 and although I have plugged it in and put the ariel in the oscket I can't get a picture. My name is Caroline
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Required remote control for this TV is available at following supplier which will help to navigate into TV menu to run auto tuning/ auto program/ auto setup option to scan available channels in area..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REMOTE-CONTROL-TX-32LMD70A-TX-32LMD70FA-TX-32LXD70-LCD-TV-VIERA-NEW-to-PANASONIC-/221260917603

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hi, did you get above reply?

Thanks.