Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Wow what a surprise I have a RCA flat screen the picture

Customer Question

wow what a surprise I have a RCA flat screen the picture just went white screen, sound OK channel changes OK
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have good sound and the channel changes but the colour went blank I don't know what else to describe the issue.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: that's all i can describe
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the model number of the Tv?
2. How long have you had the Tv?

3. If you press MENU on the original RCA remote, does a menu come up on the screen? is it normal?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **