Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Vennessa. I have a commercial LG TV and we had a power surge

Customer Question

vennessa. I have a commercial LG TV and we had a power surge Monday. the light is blinking. When I press the reset button I get picture but once I let it go it goes away. PS I was in the navy too. what was your rate?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: model number LG 42ly770M.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first a few questions , let me know when you`re ready ?

By the way , you must`ve requested Tim but he`s no longer with us